Differential Battery Management System
What is dBMS?
Differential battery management system（dBMS）decomposes the DC voltage of the rectifier power supply (The following is called power supply) into a multiplex DC voltage with a certain difference, in order to meet multiple sets of different battery packs sharing a set of power balance charging. When the battery is discharged, the dBMS can also carry out the combined discharge of multiple battery packs, so as to ensure that multiple battery packs can work at the same time or in groups without affecting each other.
Typical Application: As Figure 1
Figure 1: Schematic diagram of a base station network
● The floating charge and equalizing charge voltage of each battery port are set independently.
● The charge and discharge current of each battery port are set independently.
● Independently set the technical parameters of each battery port battery pack.
● The operating parameters of each battery are measured in real-time(SOC/SOH/DOD).
● Dynamically store running data of a certain number of equipment and battery.
● Supporting battery pack sharing in different periods, capacities and brands.
● Support the sharing of lead-acid batteries, lithium batteries and cascade batteries.
● Supporting the choice of lithium batteries for peak load shifting and lead-acid batteries for standby power.
● Support lithium battery cell overvoltage, under-voltage, over current, over heat cut-off protection.
● Support the operation of device operation parameters through Bluetooth connection APP.
● North to the RS485 communication port, the south to the RS485/CAN net connected to the cascade battery.
● FSU communicates with the monitoring center through two-way communication through the RS485 communication port.
● Natural heat dissipation at normal temperature reduces dust entry; intelligent fan starting heat dissipation during overheating.
● Support installation of the standard cabinet (rack) and installation on walls and climbing ladder.
Differential Battery Management System Panel
|Input Voltage (DC)||-60V~-40V|
|Output Voltage (DC)||-58V~-42V|
|Floating charge voltage setting range||48V~58V|
|Average charge voltage setting range||48V~58V|
|Charging Current (Each port)||≤ 200A|
|Discharging Current (Each Port)||≤ 200A|
|Voltage during Current Maintaining (Max)||≤ 350mV|
|Noise Voltage (peak to peak)||≤ 200mV|
|Battery port number||2~6|
|Single battery capacity||≤ 1000Ah|
|Standby power consumption||≤ 10W|
|Ambient temperature||-15°C~ 55°C|
|Storage and transportation temperature||-40°C~ 75°C|
|Dry contact ( optional)||Midpoint Voltage, Battery Temperature|
|App (optional)||Parameter setting and working state|
|Heat dissipation mode||Heat conduction at normal temperature, air cooling at excessive heat|
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.